BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 2011
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 2011 Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 am
    —
Podcast for this week is posted.  Get it free either through the iTunes here http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=344970757  
or at http://bkops.libsyn.com/

If you have any feedback, you can post your comments in this forum or shoot me a PM.

#2: Re: BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 20 Author: BrotherSharpLocation: Mission VIejo, CA PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 am
    —
gazoontight!!!

You know i didn't realize what time zone all the calender stuff was until you mentioned it on the podcast [Eastern]

Also, your Dec 20 podcast was very helpful. resizing the name tags really helps out in the game.  thanks for the  tips and please keep em comin'

#3: Re: BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 20 Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:53 pm
    —
My wife and son laughted their heads off when they heard the sneeze while I was working on it, so I decided to leave it in...it was pretty funny.

Glad to hear that the podcast was helpful!

Thanks for listening.

#4: Re: BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 20 Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 am
    —
lol keep up the great work.......give em a warm welcome handgrenade^^

#5: Re: BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 20 Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:34 am
    —
Great work!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 20 Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:12 am
    —
Thanks, gents

#7: Re: BK/Polite and Friendly Podcast for Monday, January 3, 20 Author: APOSTLELocation: Robins Air Force Base Georgia PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:02 am
    —
While on hiatus this keeps me up to date and informed about all the great things happening here.  Thank you so much PastorDan for putting these together, it is a great service.

God Bless,
Scott

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1