Please welcome Alfedom to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:41 pm
    —
It's with great honor that I welcome Alfedom to *BK*. I have enjoyed playing with him in the server and talking with him on TS. I look forward to getting to know him better as a member of *BK*.

Welcome to the team Alfedom.
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:13 am
    —
welcome to the unit brother, you made a good choice in joining these guys

#3: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

#4: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 am
    —
welcome. enjoyed killing you last night. now I can do that more often Very Happy no seriously, welcome to the team.

#5: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: Skooma PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:35 am
    —
Awesome Nice to meet ya bud. See you on the battlefield Smile. Shoot ya later,

Skooma out

#6: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: Seattle PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 am
    —
Welcome aboard bro!!

#7: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:43 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

#8: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: Krum PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:27 am
    —
welcome to bk alfedom

#9: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 am
    —
Welcome to the killing fields

#10: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: MAD-RatLocation: Auckland, New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 am
    —
Welcome to the Team!

#11: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: Socratic PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:56 am
    —
Welcome Alfedom!

#12: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: JuniorLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 am
    —
welcome aboard!

#13: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: AlfedomLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:10 am
    —
Guys,

Thank you for the very warm welcome. I'm very happy to be joining a great group of guys that makes everybody feel at home. Looking forward in continuing a great tradition with you guys!!

A quick glance at Alfedom:

I'm 41 years old, married to my lovely wife (Tricia) for 18 years, one son 13 yrs old, we live in Raleigh, NC. Some of my hobbies are Playing drums for a praise band, computers and Gaming. I'm an IT admin and Estimator for a grading company. Puertorican born and raised in Brooklyn NY (dont miss the city at all). If you want to know more just ask me, I'm an open book and glad to talk to any of you guys.

Thank you once again and looking forward to shoot some of you guys  Very Happy

-Alfedom- Out!!

#14: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 am
    —
Welcome!

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#15: Re: Please welcome Alfedom to *BK* Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 am
    —
Welcome Alfedom.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2