I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give away..
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give away.. Author: MrHome PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 am
    —

Several different brushes, lights, gradients and hopefully good blending.

#2: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: MrHome PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:02 am
    —
The large space on the left is reserved for text.

#3: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:24 am
    —
Nice Work!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: MrHome PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 am
    —
Thanks

#5: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 am
    —
Lookin good. You are definitely improving.

Suggestions...

I don't like the crack brushes in the background. You should fill that space with something else.

I also think you should do some more smudging.

I like the flares, but it feels like they're in the way instead of drawing the eye to the focal point.

Overall, great job! Definitely an improvement. I wasn't half that good when I was first messing around.

#6: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: MrHome PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:54 am
    —
I want to use c4d's, but I still have no luck with them and smudging is still killing me. I have looked at all the tutorials and used what I see but half of it eludes me.

#7: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm
    —
Yeah just keep playing with it and you'll get it eventually.

#8: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:29 pm
    —
Okay, try this:

Instead of smudging, try messing with blurs.  Motion blurs, radial blurs, blurs that are mostly transparent and layered.  Might be easier than smudging.

Are you using Gimp or PS?

Overall though, this is going to be a winner!  Nice work!

#9: Re: I think I have got finally. My new sig or one to give aw Author: MrHome PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 pm
    —
I use photoshop elements 9.Thanks for the tips.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1