Okay SyFy fans
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: Okay SyFy fans Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 am
    —
My wife gave me the idea so lets see if anyone can get it right.

Can anyone tell me what show this pics if from.  I hope our friends in the UK will get it pretty quick.

#2: Re: Okay SyFy fans Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 am
    —
doctor who?

#3: Re: Okay SyFy fans Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 am
    —
Yup Braxis - that is the TARDIS - Time and Relative Dimensions in Space

#4: Re: Okay SyFy fans Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 am
    —
Doctor Who, Season 1 Episode 9, Episode name The Empty Child, The Doctor was played by Christopher Eccleston companion played by Billy Piper, Original Air was 16 July 2005

Ok, lol is that enough Information on this one!! hehe

#5: Re: Okay SyFy fans Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:16 pm
    —
here's the funny part, never seen a single episode of DR. Who, I've just spent too much time on the internet... Razz

#6: Re: Okay SyFy fans Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 pm
    —
Everyone one is right and the reference is also made in Season 4 Episode 5 - The poison Sky. This time the doctor was played by David Tennant(My person favorite) and his companion Donna Noble original are date was 30 May 2008.

My wife and I are hug Doctor Who fans.

Thanks for playing, if anyone wants that as a sig let me know, I would love to see that pop up on the forums.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1