Attention all Gatekeepers...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:28 pm
    —
Psycodad is back and will be looking after the roster once again....You have all done a great job but I would need to ask you to do one last thing after you have signed in a new member. If you could just send me a quick PM of who it is that you signed in that would be great. Thank you.....

#2: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm
    —
Welcome back. You sure pick a good time to take a LOA Smile. Lots of new members came on board since BO came out.

#3: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 pm
    —
Good to see you back!

#4: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 am
    —
Welcome back Psycho and will do!

#5: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:45 am
    —
Great to have you here!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:52 am
    —
...ahhh......and you have that, new Psycodad smell too !

#7: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 am
    —
ahhhhh psycodad, how i longed to kill you  Twisted Evil

good to have you back

#8: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:13 am
    —
Been a while Psycodad, great to see you back mate

#9: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm
    —
Great to see u back,m8. Be careful out there......

Sgt.Sabotage'BK*

#10: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am
    —
friendly reminder.....

#11: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 am
    —
Welcome Back!!!           And will do!!!

#12: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: POMPEY-J PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 am
    —
good to see you back

#13: Re: Attention all Gatekeepers... Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 pm
    —
I will continue to pm you Psychodad with each new member. I also make the post, and process the new application so that the recruit gets on roster. If we need to talk just pm me. thanks. I do want to get the applicants that have been granted their *bk* tags to get accepted and onto roster so I have plenty of work ahead of me as well.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1