The Game that took 12 years
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: The Game that took 12 years Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:44 pm
    —
ok i has been announced that one of the most antisipated games of 2011 is to be release on 3rd may, and i for once am looking forward to the game

and some will know what i am talking about other may work it out and for those that have never heard of the game, you are not a veteran of gaming.

but its ok this doesn't mean you will miss out on anything in the new one. you know its time to Hail to the king baby!

#2: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: Llama-ManLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 pm
    —
haha, will believe it when it starts up after install.  Forever and ever and ever and a little while longer still...

#3: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: Cajun-ManLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm
    —
I have been waiting along time for this one, now it is so close

#4: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 pm
    —
Im with Llama here, not believing it till it plays and I hear that Iconic line... which i cant say here... Razz

#5: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: -Jinx- PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:59 pm
    —
ahhh....think I know what you're on about....I can't wait myself...used to play this on LAN wih 7 others at work....jetpacks....shrink rays.....pipe bombs in elevators...what a blast. Remember the Stadium map? no place to hide and before that Wolfenstein 3D...that was the breakthrough.....wow that is a long time ago!!!!!! I think that makes me a Veteran

#6: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: BlueTravelerLocation: Myersville, MD PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:22 am
    —
I'm all out of gum!

#7: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: LEGENDLocation: Hell Town, CO PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:27 am
    —
The video looks like the game was actually made 12 years ago....  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by LEGEND on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:41 am
    —
I will be buying it as soon as I can!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#9: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: Badge*bk* PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 am
    —
I will get it.  I loved the original.

#10: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: Dead-MeatLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 am
    —
Leisure suit Larry is back???     Very Happy

#11: Re: The Game that took 12 years Author: MeatMang-BK-Location: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 pm
    —
Kicking ass and chewing bubblegum ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1