Unable to play
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Unable to play Author: -Jinx- PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 pm
    —
lads,

at the moment my mobile broadband connection has worsened to the point that I am unable to play Black Ops with pings between 500 and the dreaded 999 in the past few days. Team Speak is as bad with people breaking up and me also losing connection periodically. I will work to try and imnprove things ASAP and I hope it will not hinder my full membership of BK.

hope to get back to full speed and play with you all soon.

#2: Re: Unable to play Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:09 pm
    —
Nope, you should be fine. And we all understand internet trouble. It STINKS!!!!!   Get back soon as you able. Best of luck to you in the process, and I do hope it does get better for you. Later.

#3: Re: Unable to play Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:17 pm
    —
Hope the issue gets resolved soon.

#4: Re: Unable to play Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 am
    —
Hey Jinx I empathise. G'day Wes.

#5: Re: Unable to play Author: KaiizzaLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:26 am
    —
Hope to see you on soon.

#6: Re: Unable to play Author: BoneheadLocation: San Diego, Ca PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 am
    —
Hope you can get it all worked out and get back in game soon Jinx.

#7: Re: Unable to play Author: fearLocation: Bethalto , IL PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 am
    —
Hope you get it fixed soon , were missing you allready .

#8: Re: Unable to play Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 am
    —
Hmm feel your pain looks like my problems is about to be fixed. Just keep aggravating them to death and they will fix it just to be rid of you.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1