Please welcome Trimmer, Crew, and badlandsmedic to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome Trimmer, Crew, and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:16 pm
    —
Its with great honor that I welcome some great members to *BK*. I have enjoyed playing with them and I look forward to getting to know them better soon.

Welcome to the team.
GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm
    —
welcome

#3: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: Lion PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm
    —
Welcome guys

#4: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: TotenkofLocation: Edmond,OK PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:21 pm
    —
Welcome to the team!

#5: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:49 pm
    —
welcome to the team guys

#6: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: GilroyLocation: South Dakota, USA PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:25 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

#7: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 pm
    —
Welcome gents to the team.

#8: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: Seattle PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 am
    —
Welcome aboard!!!

#9: Re: Please welcome Trimmer and badlandsmedic to *BK* Author: TrimmerLocation: B.C.., Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:35 am
    —
Thanks everyone I look forward to being a part of the team.
I have been gaming for quite some time (like since the internet existed), but this is the first group I have joined
thanks for allowing me in.
i like sniper and already seem to be a favorite target of Mad Rat though I can ofted give as good as I get
I look forward to getting to know you all better over time

Thanks again

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1