kicked
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: kicked Author: Pankrati PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am
    —
Hello BK,

It's been bothering me so I thought I'd ask. A couple of days ago I was kicked from the server.I actually can't remember what server but it was on Nuketown.
I dropped a carpet bomb and saw I had tk'd some guys. I seriously thought I dropped it behind the house across the street. Before I got a chance to apologize I was kicked. At least I thought this was the reason but I'm not sure.

If the admin that kicked me remembers could you tell me why please so I don't do whatever I did again. I enjoy the servers and respect the rules as well as be mature about tk's when someone does it to me.

Thank-you for your time.

#2: Re: kicked Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:01 pm
    —
hi m8, the game will kick you automatically if you tk too many teammates Smile
many BK members share your grief and luckilly its not permanent so you will be fine and your record will be unscathed for it and you can return to the server after quite a short time (1 or 2 rounds/10 minutes depending on how namy tk's)
regards and thanks for visiting us!!!

#3: Re: kicked Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm
    —
I fell foul of this a couple of weeks ago ... I managed to cull 3 or 4 BK as well as myself before being auto-kicked. At least I could apologise on teamspeak at the time.

#4: Re: kicked Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm
    —
Yup....dropped a carpet bomb on Nuketown and took out the entire map....INSTANT AUTO-KICK!!!  (It was my best game ever too, before I got the ban....sigh)

#5: Re: kicked Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm
    —
The replay was awesome though Wink

#6: Re: kicked Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:28 pm
    —
Carpet bombing on Nuketown is almost always an auto kick.

The map is just too small. Who knew?

#7: Re: kicked Author: Pankrati PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:42 pm
    —
Well I won't be doing that again.
Gee I was confused at the time though. When I looked at my map I could see our guys and I remember placing the marker behind the house on the other side and then next thing I know, well....

I appreciate all the input, it all helps.

Round of Canadian beers, Wink  cheers!

#8: Re: kicked Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:00 pm
    —
I have droped the carpet bomb sucessfully many of times on nuke town. just have to hold it until opportune time. Not a guarranty you won't catch a teammate or two

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1