Introducing the next generation of signatures
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 pm
    —
This is just a test, but I hope you all like it.

Edit.....

End Edit....

Last edited by Silent_Wolf on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm
    —
I like!!!  I like!!!   (sure...just when I thought I was getting better at doing regular sigs,  he has to go and raise the bar...lolz)

#3: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 pm
    —
Hey, I gotta keep on my toes.  I always wanna do better then my last one.

#4: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:42 pm
    —
AHHHH!!!! NO!!! NOT ANIMATED SIGS!!!

*starts crushing mountain dew cans*

#5: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 pm
    —
The first looks less realistic - there's no impression of snow falling or drifting, it's just 'twinkly'. My votes go for the second as I perceive the rainfall more. Just my opinion.

#6: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 pm
    —
Ah come on Immo, you know you like it.  And what did that poor can ever do to you.  Im going to report you for can abuse.  Very Happy

#7: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm
    —
Sorry but I can't stand animated sigs... they make my eyes hurt.

#8: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: DiatribeLocation: Lafayette LA PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:24 pm
    —
Nice. me likey a lot.

#9: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm
    —
Hehe animated sigs >Very Happy

#10: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: LilWrenchinLocation: Bakersfeild California PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm
    —
I like them it looks reall cool Smile

#11: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 pm
    —
hmm, I'm of two minds here... Silent, i prefer the second one, the rain effect is MUCH better than the snow... and pretty, twinkl-ey snow doesnt really fit the character of the sig... At the same time, I do sorta agree with Immo, animated sigs have to be SUPER well executed for me to like them.  

So, keep experimenting, but be warned, I may get very critical  Wink

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#12: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 am
    —
Sweet!

#13: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: MeatMang-BK-Location: Newmarket, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:58 pm
    —
Sweet ... also.

#14: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: GuardDLocation: oklahoma PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm
    —
They look great. I like the Rain sig. the best. Both are good.

#15: Re: Introducing the next generation of signatures Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 pm
    —
I like em both. Something different to showcase. Nice job. Cool

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2