Please welcome nightwolf to our family
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 pm
    —
Nice ta seeyas Twisted Evil

#2: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm
    —
welcome!!!

#3: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm
    —
Welcome to BK, NightWolf !!!!

#4: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: UFANS PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:51 pm
    —
Welcome

#5: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: GuardDLocation: oklahoma PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:09 am
    —
Welcome too the BK Family

#6: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: JoelLocation: Pittsfield, MA PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 am
    —
Welcome!!

#7: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 am
    —
Welcome to BK!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#8: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:51 am
    —
Welcome to BK!

#9: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 am
    —
Welcome to BK, Nightwolf. Good to see you join us here.

#10: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 am
    —
Welcome, you've been added to the roster!

#11: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: Cave PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:58 am
    —
Welcome to the BK family.

#12: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: Cajun-ManLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:00 am
    —
Welcome to BK, NightWolf .. .. ..

#13: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 am
    —
Welcome to the BK Family!

#14: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:20 am
    —
Welcome aboard!

#15: Re: Please welcome nightwolf to our family Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:13 pm
    —
Thank you all for the warm greetings...it's great to be here...

I'm a long time gamer, ever since Duke Nukem was a side scroller which is why he's always my avatar, be it forums or on STEAM...I think it's great being part of a community such as this...just so you know, in my former community I was one of the top people with the rank of LGN and helped with everything from website graphics to treasury and beyond so please if anyone needs help or has openings for help, I'd like to contribute as I always have...you'll find me to be a loyal and fun loving person...

Thank you all for this opportunity...much appreciated...

Wolf...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2