Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 am
    —
It's with great honor that I welcome new members to *BK*. I have enjoyed talking with them and look forward to getting to know them better.

Welcome to the team.
GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: TotenkofLocation: Edmond,OK PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:44 am
    —
Welcome! Great to have you guys on the team!

#3: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: Seattle PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:50 am
    —
Welcome aboard guys!

#4: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: DMonicLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:52 am
    —
thanks

#5: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:14 am
    —
WELCOME TO THE TEAM! I have gotten the opportunity to play with you guys today, and im thrilled to be playing with such great people, have a good long tenure with bk, best of luck

#6: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:29 am
    —
Welcome to the team boys!

#7: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 am
    —
Welcome to the team gentlemen.

#8: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: dprimeLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:02 am
    —
thanks for the warm welcome.

#9: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 am
    —
Welcome to BK Very Happy

#10: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: McCauleyLocation: Norwalk (LA), CA, US PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:48 am
    —
Welcome!

SFC.McCauley*BK*

#11: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 pm
    —
hi and welcome

#12: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: JuniorLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 pm
    —
welcome!!

#13: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:29 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!
If you ever need anything I'll do my best to get an answer for you!  Good luck and happy playing!

#14: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: Lion PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 am
    —
Dwelcome Dto Dthe Dteam, Dmonic Dand Dprim DSmile

#15: Re: Please welcome DMonic and Dprim to *BK* Author: DMonicLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:32 am
    —
lol nice

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1