My Apology to BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: My Apology to BK Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:49 pm
    —
My public apology to former and new BK members.I made a rash and bad decision 2 years ago.All I can say is "I am sorry for my actions to GOA Luke and the BK members".After 2 years I still hold the BK rules and honor in game and in TS.BK is honestly to this day the funnest place to be in tactical servers and in TS.I let a lot of you down and would like to move forward and build rapport back to the BK family.And if anyone would like to talk to me 1 on 1 and finish this bad decision by me ,feel free to pull me aside and I will answer any questions.But in my book I want to squash any hard or ill feelings in the matter.And I also wanted to say my deepest sympathy to BK for a member and a friend to me ,NEMATODE.My friend you will be missed.
Thank You for your time.
Dweisel

#2: Re: My Apology to BK Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:11 pm
    —
Dweisel!!!! You were and will, always be a friend in my book.

#3: Re: My Apology to BK Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 pm
    —
Dweisel, Good to hear from you buddy!  I for one have already forgotten this "terrible offence" (tho that may have more to do with my faulty memory than anything  Rolling Eyes )..  Regardless, I still call you a brother, no matter what has transpired, or what tags we wear.

See you on the battlefield.

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#4: Re: My Apology to BK Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:06 am
    —
agreed....life is too short and delicate to hold a grudge for small disagreeings (yes I cant spell)....always liked ya and welcome back to the fold!

#5: Re: My Apology to BK Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 am
    —
Well, I wasn't here when it happened, so I'll just say that I'm looking forward to shooting you ingame!

#6: Re: My Apology to BK Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 am
    —
btw dweisel whats your ingame name and/or steam name

#7: Re: My Apology to BK Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:01 am
    —
I wasnt there when the discribe situation took place and, i dont know you.....yet
But, the move you've just done by make a step forward and apologies knowing and learning from your past mistakes (from your word)
only deserve my respect.

The harder part in a conflict ( as small or big it can be) is to be able to take a step back and  a deep look in ourselves to try to make peace with it.
When you do that..... wrong or right doesnt matter.

Welcome back

#8: Re: My Apology to BK Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 am
    —
Still under Dweisel

#9: Re: My Apology to BK Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:49 am
    —
DwEiSeL  welcome back!!!!
no offense in the world is big enough for anyone to hold onto WElcome back again. Smile

#10: Re: My Apology to BK Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:27 am
    —
Nice to meet you on TS and then get shot in-game every time I came around a corner, grrr.

#11: Re: My Apology to BK Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 am
    —
You were a fun guy when I met you in the "other" clan. And your still a fun guy now. I am so glad your in the servers and in TS. I had missed your light hearted fun and jokes. You a good guy. Hope you get to join up once again. It would be nice to see you regular like. Know what I mean?  LOL
Always were my friend. Talk to you later.

#12: Re: My Apology to BK Author: NQSonicLocation: Detroit, MI (USA) PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:21 pm
    —
Don't know what happened before, wasn't here then, and don't care. I had fun shootin' you yesterday and I hope you stick around.

Life's all about second chances, because EVERYONE makes mistakes.

#13: Re: My Apology to BK Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:44 pm
    —
I'm with RifleDan...you learned from a mistake and want to move past it.  Good for you for handling it well!

Welcome back!

#14: Re: My Apology to BK Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:50 am
    —
well Hello Dwiesel....so nice to see you back. It has been along time..Hope all works out and we see you around alot more

#15: Re: My Apology to BK Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:13 am
    —
Well, dude welcome back and I cant remember what you did, so it must be water under the bridge, with any luck I will get to blast ya on the battlefield again!!! lol, I am such a mean zombie lol

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2