Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm
    —
Welcome!

#17: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: ManSkirtBrewLocation: NJ PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 pm
    —
Welcome to the party!

-Joe

#18: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: FishDoggLocation: Sioux Falls, SD PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 pm
    —
welcome to bk bro!

Cannot wait to see you in my sights! Muhahahaaha

#19: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: GoodFellaLocation: Anchorage , Alaska PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 pm
    —
Welcome to BK Rock . !!!!! Very Happy

#20: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm
    —
Glad to have you aboard Rock. Good to see you join us here at BK.

#21: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

#22: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:17 am
    —
Welcome aboard!

#23: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:25 pm
    —
I know I said it online but WElcome welcome... guess now I"ll have to buy you a cup of joe Smile

#24: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: RockLocation: Hillsboro Oregon PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:21 pm
    —
Thanks!  Look forward to gaming and having a lot of fun!

#25: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:39 pm
    —
Greetings and welcome!

#26: Re: Pleqase Welcome Rock*bk* to the Team! Author: RockLocation: Hillsboro Oregon PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 am
    —
Thanks guys and gals!!!

Good to be with you all and I look forward to a long freindship!

If anyone is up in Oregon around the Portland area shoot me a line and we will hook up for Coffee (local drink of choice) or a beer or two!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2