How can I deactivate my account?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: How can I deactivate my account? Author: DELETEDLocation: Seattle, WA PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 am
    —
Hello,
Since I do not play any of these games anymore nor go on the BKops servers, I still keep receiving a lot of emails.
How can I deactivate my account?
Cheers, Toxik

#2: Re: How can I deactivate my account? Author: pfrman PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm
    —
SORRY TO HERE THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER PLAYING..... prolly the easiest way is to click on the link on one of the emails to unsubscribe

#3: Re: How can I deactivate my account? Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm
    —
send an email to admin [at] bkops2 [dot] net request to have the account removed

#4: Re: How can I deactivate my account? Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:55 pm
    —
Are you wishing to cancel your membership as a member to BK also?

#5: Re: How can I deactivate my account? Author: DELETEDLocation: Seattle, WA PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 pm
    —
[quote="baument";p="64457"]Are you wishing to cancel your membership as a member to BK also?[/quote]
Yes, now that classes started again, I don't have much time to play anymore, and doubt I will again anytime soon.

#6: Re: How can I deactivate my account? Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:44 am
    —
Roger that, I'll remove you from the roster, don't forget to email T per his reply above.

Thanks for the time you've spent with us and good luck in your endeavors!

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1