67%  [ 19 ]
no - I will never pay for additional maps. They are just a rip offf
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
maybe - i'll wait and see how many BK play
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 28

#1: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:08 am
    —
How many are going to buy

#2: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: Immolation PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:55 am
    —
the only reason I'm purchasing the map pack is for the new zombie map. I've spent hours and hours on zombies alone... ahh... such fun.

#3: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: JYDOGLocation: Whidbey Island PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 am
    —
I bought them

#4: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 am
    —
yep, i bought it  - guess I'm a sucker for this stuff...

#5: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:27 pm
    —
Hey Moosehead - take a look at the Bad Karma steam group. Last time I looked I think there were at least 10-15 members listed in the news section who have pre-purchased it.
Even if it's not loaded on the BK servers I think you'll still be able to do combat training on them.

#6: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:30 pm
    —
I hope they aren't loaded on our servers...caue i'm not getting them, and that would be a real pain in the you know what.

#7: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: Goober PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 pm
    —
im not going to buy them either.

#8: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:24 pm
    —
I have order it. And i lookin forward to play the new maps on BK servers.

Sgt.Sabotage*BK*

#9: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm
    —
if I wanted to pay for them I would have got a crashbox or pi#$y3 (excuse the puns) so big NO I wont pay for them cos the other consoles have had them ages now and its just a big con.....whatever next? pay as you go for every game maybe.....  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

#10: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:11 pm
    —
Nice Ladyhawk.  And apparently the maps are buggy and laggy on both the XBOX abd PS3.

#11: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: LEGENDLocation: Hell Town, CO PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:34 pm
    —
I got them. It can make an older game feel like new and its cheaper than buying a new game (like Homefront)

#12: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:47 pm
    —
I bought them.

#13: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:22 pm
    —
I pre-ordered them.

#14: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:52 pm
    —
*shrug* well, I am single, with very few living expenses, and 15 dollars doesn't seem that bad compared to the hours of entertainment this will bring.. heck, most games I buy are $60 for 5-10 hours of fun.  So far I have  325 hours in black ops MP...

#15: Re: Are yoiu buying the First Strike maps? Author: FluxCapacitorLocation: Las Vegas, Nv. PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:28 pm
    —
I will probably get them, just not on the first day. i have spent alot mor money on less things in the past so 15 bucks doesn't bother me to much if the new pack turns out to be a bust.

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2