thanks you zulu
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: thanks you zulu Author: POMPEY-J PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:21 pm
    —
thanks zulu for the scrim Alpha won 2 maps to zulu 1 will post screenshot soon

#2: Re: thanks you zulu Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 am
    —
Congrats Alpha.

#3: Re: thanks you zulu Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:54 pm
    —
Sorry about missing the scrim. Congrats to all who participated. Way to go Alpha dogs!!!!! Attended an AHL game yesterday (Wolves v.s.  Hamilton)with the nephew .Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next battle!!!! Cool

#4: Re: thanks you zulu Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 pm
    —
And i apologize not bein there either...forgot about the 2 hour time difference...but WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALpha ROCKS!!!

#5: Re: thanks you zulu Author: Nubsauce PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm
    —
It was a Great time, Zulu had us Worried on Array, when they made us look like pre schoolers without gameing rigs. But The Second (Fireing Range) and Third maps(Havana) Were some of the greatest battles I have ever been in Since I Started Online Gameing. Props to Zulu You guys Played a Great Match!

#6: Re: thanks you zulu Author: Immolation PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:28 pm
    —
Congrats alpha. Sorry I wasn't there to kick your sorry behinds! bahahahahahaha just kidding! Razz

#7: Re: thanks you zulu Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 am
    —
Congrats Alpha, we salute you on your victory.

The close scoring matches are always the most fun but the toughest to lose.

It was a great fight but a re-match will definitely be needed!

#8: Re: thanks you zulu Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:18 am
    —
Definitely a tough match. Bullets, blood and body parts flying everywhere. Smile

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1