Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:04 pm
    —
One of my co-workers shared this with me and I thought it was so awesome that I had to share it with all my BK family.

You have to try it, its the next level of computer interaction.

-->Google Motion Beta<--

#2: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm
    —
Can you imagine bunch of people in a large office writing emails by making strange movements with their body. I would like to see a video of that office. Smile

#3: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm
    —
I predict mayhem with this new technology...one or two will start, the rest in the office will think it's a line dancing break, next they'll be doing the congo line around the water cooler...

I'll stick with the mouse/keyboard for now...  Wink

#4: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:57 am
    —
Can you imagine what it would do if the person had a seizure?

#5: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:09 am
    —
Yea, good idea, it needs more work...I don't think I will be participating in THAT beta....

#6: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 am
    —
lol...you BETA not be messin with me  Twisted Evil

#7: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: LEGENDLocation: Hell Town, CO PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm
    —
You guys didn't catch it was Google's April Fool's Day joke?

#8: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:03 pm
    —
in my opinion this is a waste of time, cos
1. i have no camera on my computer,
2, I do not want a webcam
3. i do not have the required space to perform the actions,
4. it will always be limited and require additional editing,
5. it would be so much easier if it just had voice recognition.

#9: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 pm
    —
Yeah this is kinda of sad, but its appears that no one tried it out.

Legend is right. Its a April fools joke.

#10: Re: Google Motion Beta A MUST SEE Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:42 pm
    —
i tried it out, i just didnt want to ruin the surprise.

I was tricked by google, BK was just a tad too late to the game, but no reason to be a spoil sport.  There were lots of April Fools jokes.  Some sites have the 15 best ever laid out.  Good stuff to see.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1