Benchmarks for Latest High End Graphics Cards
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Benchmarks for Latest High End Graphics Cards Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:09 pm
    —
FYI:

Here is the link to the latest benchmark comparison of the new graphics cards including the RADEON 6990, and the nVidia GTX590!

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

(You can also compare the cards as to best price for the performance you get per buck!) - neat option for those counting pennies to build a new system!!!

#2: Re: Benchmarks for Latest High End Graphics Cards Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:13 pm
    —
Hey cool!  Thanks Kula!

#3: Re: Benchmarks for Latest High End Graphics Cards Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 pm
    —
Kula - thanks for this gonna go get a new card tomorrow.  hopefully by Thursday's practice I will be getting more that 20 FPS Smile

#4: Re: Benchmarks for Latest High End Graphics Cards Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 am
    —
[size=10]Well got to the store & picked up a GTX460, FPS went from around 20 to between 70 & 90.  Now when I say i'll see you in game, I might be able to actually see you![/size]

Kula thanks for this chart again!

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1