Bin laden is history!!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:18 am
    —
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/u-s-military-operation-kills-9-11-mastermind-osama-bin-laden-president-obama-announces/

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 am
    —
I heard!! I was in GCT in NYC when it was announced!!!!

#3: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:56 am
    —
cool beans Smile

#4: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:41 pm
    —
YEAH!!! I sure slept well last  night.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#5: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:46 pm
    —
Ding dong the witch is dead, the winked witch, the witch is dead..............

Im sure there are alot of ppl in the world that will sleep better tonight.

#6: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: Pankrati PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 pm
    —
I was watching a movie when the news flash came on and was glued to the tv then. As a neighbor to the north I'm very happy for you and glad it was you guys who got him.
Way to go USA, good job, good on you.
God Bless

#7: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: Sapphire PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm
    —
Nicely done, Navy Seals.

Sapph

#8: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm
    —
This is just the calm before the storm.  Bases in Afghanastan are getting hit harder now that the news is, Osama's "dead".

#9: Re: Bin laden is history!!!! Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm
    —
A hearty thanks to the brave SEAL team(s) that took him out!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1