BK's New HQ!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: BK's New HQ! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:42 pm
    —
Well I'm not done unpacking but I wanted to let everyone see the new BK HQ.

The view from  the door:

The view from the desk:

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:51 pm
    —
LOOKIN' GOOD!!  All systems go!!  Very Happy

#3: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: FishDoggLocation: Sioux Falls, SD PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:04 pm
    —
How does the extra space feel?

#4: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 pm
    —
I know Ladyhawk is going to say it, but were is the kitty bed?

#5: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:41 pm
    —
If you look closely, between the three screens, leaning against the wall, if a "Quickie Mart" sign..   LOL
Looks nice Luke. I like all the windows and the light. Never seems to be enough in my dungeon.

#6: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm
    —
Very nice Luke, but tell me - how many times have you grabbed the wrong mouse! - Lol

#7: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm
    —
That's a nice command center. Looks like 1 or 2 monitors is missing, but you can still launch from there. You still need the go ahead from the President, right?

#8: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: Eagle1Location: Colorado PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:39 pm
    —
Looking good Luke, but I still think you need a KVM switch. I have to agree with Sheriff. How many times have you grabbed the wrong mouse???    Laughing
Hope you and the little Misses enjoy your new place.

#9: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:21 am
    —
Admit it...you miss the white fold up table...  Wink

#10: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: NobleEagleLocation: Littleton, NC, USA PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:56 am
    —
Great looking HQ! Just an observation but you will need a bigger couch for those nights in the "dog house."   Smile

NobleEagle

#11: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:21 am
    —
Congrats on getting moved in!

#12: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:41 pm
    —
At first I often garbed the wrong mouse but now I'm use to it.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#13: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: FishDoggLocation: Sioux Falls, SD PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:16 pm
    —

Thillion wrote (View Post):

If you look closely, between the three screens, leaning against the wall, if a "Quickie Mart" sign..   LOL
Looks nice Luke. I like all the windows and the light. Never seems to be enough in my dungeon.

Its a good thing my basement has the extra two rooms. Otherwise we wouldn't have the man cave would we? LOL.

#14: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:35 am
    —
Is that a Super Nintendo on the desk?

#15: Re: BK's New HQ! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:59 am
    —
Yes its a Super Nintendo and a N64 in the photo. I also have a PS2, Xbox, Nintendo NES, and Sega Genesis all set up threw a switcher to my TV.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2