please welcome THE CUBE to our family
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 pm
    —
nice ta seeyas Twisted Evil

#2: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:42 pm
    —
Welcome!  also, try not to get offended if I suddenly grab you and try to put you on a button, I've been playing WAY too much Portal 2...  Laughing

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#3: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:11 pm
    —
Welcome to BK, The Cube !!!

#4: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: UFANS PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:23 pm
    —
Welcome

#5: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:28 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:28 pm
    —
O man...FINALLY!! I guess mine and sunny's words of wisdom sunk in...lol!!!

#7: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:37 pm
    —
WELCOME to BK!!!

#8: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:30 pm
    —
Welcome mate, excited a new bk member to kill Very Happy

#9: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:37 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

#10: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:40 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

Braxis wrote (View Post):

Welcome!  also, try not to get offended if I suddenly grab you and try to put you on a button, I've been playing WAY too much Portal 2...  Laughing

SSG.Braxis*BK*

Heh...thanks for the laugh...needed it...

I can see it now...

Braxis: "I'm in space!"

#11: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm
    —
Welcome dude!

#12: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:38 pm
    —
...SSSPPPAAACCCEEE!!!!

#13: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:43 pm
    —

Braxis wrote (View Post):

...SSSPPPAAACCCEEE!!!!

Made me think of the muppets, "PIGS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

#14: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:49 pm
    —
Welcome to BK!

#15: Re: please welcome THE CUBE to our family Author: jablon51Location: Aurora Illinois PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:00 pm
    —
Welcome to BK...........

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2