Armored Benz delivery to Zurich
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:42 pm
    —
Recently got back from Zurich after delivering a newly armored Benz to a certain individual at the US Embassy there. The vehicle is a Mercedes Benz 65 AMG modifed by Brabus and equiped with Class A ceramic ballistic armor, Lexigan windows, run flat tires, and a titanium re-enfored ceramic poly-carbon fiber hood (ballistic grade B). Kinda just wanted to show off Very Happy
[img][/img]

#2: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:54 pm
    —
Oh come to daddy, I like it want it and would marry it.  My wife may not be happy about it, but its not like she would be able to get to me while Im inside of it.  :D

EDIT:

Okay I take it back.  I just showed her the car and she wants one too, maybe in pink.  Whats the ticket on one of those?

SIDE NOTE:

This is something Bin Laden needed.

#3: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:49 pm
    —
Ticket price as is: 280K with out amour or re-tuned, around 150k.... just tell your wife its one of the safest cars to drive. Just think you can live through IED explosion, whats not to like? Very Happy

#4: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm
    —
If only it was delivered to Bin Laden last week ... Wink

#5: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:25 pm
    —
its bullet proof to a degree, im sure an rpg or hellfire rockets would destroy it.

#6: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm
    —
Atleast he would have gone out in style.

#7: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:39 pm
    —
I say we get one and pimp it out for our fearless leader Luke!!!

#8: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:44 pm
    —
Good job Kula, I like it.  I can chip in like 10 bucks.  Very Happy

#9: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: DELETED PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:47 pm
    —
Hehe official BK Mascot?!

#10: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: TimberbeastWacoLocation: Waco Texas PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:27 am
    —

Kulamonster wrote (View Post):

I say we get one and pimp it out for our fearless leader Luke!!!

Don't forget it has to BK Black and Orange.

#11: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:45 pm
    —
L3ct3r, its better than that, you can POWERSLIDE past IEDs, into baddies, and even outrun UAVs... no seriously, I think the top speed of a predator is around 120 mph, and the car can do 198 (before body armor). Rofl.

#12: Re: Armored Benz delivery to Zurich Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm
    —
Don't forget that the quality of the roads will limit it's speed to walking pace! A BK moving in crouch could stick an RPG up it's tail-pipe.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1