Application Error
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Application Error Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:08 pm
    —
Hello BK.This post is actually for a Gate Keeper.I tried to submit a Application  for membership but I keep getting a error.I am wondering if this was due to the fact that I am already enrolled in the web page and listed as a BK member or if I did something wrong.Please let me know If it is me so I can figure it out to enroll as a BK member.Thank You for your time and have a great day.Dweisel

#2: Re: Application Error Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:07 pm
    —
Bump. Could someone please help out Dweisel with this ?

#3: Re: Application Error Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:23 pm
    —
Hi Dweisel - suggest you try and catch Mr-T in his office or pm him. I have seen him online in the last could of days ... He should be able to straighten up the website accounts and errors you're seeing.
~ Uchi

#4: Re: Application Error Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 am
    —
Okay ty.I'm trying to get this all figured out because Kujiin and WATERboy are waiting on me to join.Then they will.So I will need to get with Mr.T or a Gate Keeper.

#5: Re: Application Error Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:02 am
    —
oooooh your bringing friends Smile

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1