Need help with this sig
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Need help with this sig Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:25 pm
    —
This attached file is my sig from my last clan and when i went in to edit the clan tag out of it something happened.
The submarine use to submerge then my name TakerDeep use to pop up now it doesnt. could you fix it and add in BK along with something new to it?

#2: Re: Need help with this sig Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:33 pm
    —
This looks like it will be fun.  If no ones else picks this up by Monday morning I still come up with something for you.

#3: Re: Need help with this sig Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:21 pm
    —
Hey Taker,

Just wanted to let you know I havent forgotten about you.  I'm having a challenge trying to find a good image for you.  If you have something I would love to see it, if not I will keep working on finding something.  Im sure with enough time I will find something.

#4: Re: Need help with this sig Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:30 am
    —
anything dealing with submarines is good with me

#5: Re: Need help with this sig Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 am
    —
what about a seahorse? >.>

#6: Re: Need help with this sig Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:26 am
    —
Try this, just right click on it and save it to your files

#7: Re: Need help with this sig Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:57 pm
    —
Yeah, I had a copy of that one.  Im trying to find something with alittle less texture to it.  Gotta make sure its clean.  Wink

#8: Re: Need help with this sig Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 pm
    —
But I think I got it, what do you think.....

Joking, I found something I think you will like.

#9: Re: Need help with this sig Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:00 pm
    —
Your sig is ready, please review the below thread.

Sig pickup for TakerDeep

#10: Re: Need help with this sig Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:42 pm
    —
Awesome sig Silent

THANK YOU

#11: Re: Need help with this sig Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 pm
    —
Test

#12: Re: Need help with this sig Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:55 pm
    —
Look at this aweseome sig Silent Wolf made.

#13: Re: Need help with this sig Author: JoelLocation: Pittsfield, MA PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:51 am
    —
Personaly i think the tractor is the best!

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1