Team Speak 3 - not able to enter
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Team Speak 3 - not able to enter Author: BahmachLocation: Spring Hill, Florida PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 pm
    —
Hey All - I was just wondering if I'm missing something.  I updated to TS3, but now it dosen't allow me to enter the port number.  Is there a new way to get into TS?  If so, can someone please get me the info.  It stinks not being able to communicate in game.  I put 8.9.36.132 for the address, but there is no box to input our port assignment

#2: Re: Team Speak 3 - not able to enter Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:22 pm
    —
where it says server address enter it like this  8.9.36.132:9101.  this should ge tyou going

#3: Re: Team Speak 3 - not able to enter Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:43 pm
    —
If you do not see a port box make sure you are using TS3 not TS2. If you are using a old version you may be using 2.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Team Speak 3 - not able to enter Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:54 pm
    —
He is using the right TS. The latest update removed the port box so you have to type it the old way after the ip.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1