A BIG Thank You to BK.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:16 pm
    —
I want to thank all BK members and staff for allowing me back in the BK family.I promise things wont go the way they did last time.I look at this as a mistake and have learned from that mistake.But thank you for allowing me back in the family.Love you all and plan on having fun times on servers with you all.Thanks again GOA Luke and Officers.

#2: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
    —
Welcome home!

Last edited by wesley on Thu May 19, 2011 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: APOSTLELocation: Robins Air Force Base Georgia PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:23 pm
    —
What is life if there is no forgiveness and new beginnings?

#4: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:47 pm
    —
Welcome Back!

#5: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:06 am
    —
Welcome back!

#6: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:45 am
    —
Welcome Back!

#7: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:59 pm
    —
It is great to have you back again, Dweisel

#8: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 pm
    —
Welcome back!

#9: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 pm
    —
We all make mistakes, that's part of being human.  The best thing we can work on is to learn from them.  Here's to some more fun times and it's great to have you back!

#10: Re: A BIG Thank You to BK. Author: korupt1 PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:17 pm
    —
Welcome back! I had no idea you were previously a BK member and a fellow Zulu. Have had a great time playing with you but more so against you. HAHA. Again, welcome back.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1