A BK Member Needs Our Help!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 pm
    —
Donation of $25.00 sent.
All the best to Snakebit31!!
Email sent to you to Sir.
Joe

#32: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: Marmaduke PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:56 pm
    —
I am new to BK so I am assuming I can give but I don't have an awesome sig like the rest of you!

I cannot think of a better way to begin my forum posting than with a gift to help a brother out!

Money sent!  Do I need to PM you any details Luke?

Mike aka Marmaduke.

#33: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:15 am
    —
No PM needed all donations I get today are going to Snakebit.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#34: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 am
    —
**Unless I hear from people asking for it to go to BK***

We are now at $2,000!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#35: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: lac1sghostLocation: Villanova, PA USA PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:25 am
    —
Donation made.  My thoughts go out to you and your son.  wishing you the  best!

#36: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: TracerLocation: Chesapeake, VA. PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:38 am
    —
Donation Made. PM will be sent in a moment.

Tracer/John

#37: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:41 am
    —
This is why I joined BK its not just a bunch of people playing a game, its a family that is all ways there for you when times are hard.

#38: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:44 am
    —
donation made.

You know, BKs, on days like this i'm very proud to be in a family like ours.
My donation is not huge but i gave all i can with my heart and soul.
I hope all BK members feel like i feel right now.... a tiny little thing in a strong whole.
Makes us feel safe and proud knowing that we can count on the family.

Thanks to LadyHawk who had bring the news to the community.
And thanks to Luke for that fast response and donation organisation.

It's always the help that we dont see coming that gives us the biggest push to continue.
Snakebit.... Courage !

RifleDan... Over.

#39: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:51 am
    —
Marmaduke

Hey bro go to sig gallery and pos t' need a sig ' then put this in you post:

> Standard size is 400 x 120
> What theme would you like?
> What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like.
> What subtext? A phrase or quote.
> Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  Yes/No
> Do you want your sig light or dark in color? Yes/No

or you can ask bill he done mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#40: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:09 am
    —
Salute BK.

#41: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: Scooby PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:09 pm
    —
i can see this hitting 3000 before the end of the weekend.

#42: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 pm
    —
Luke,

Is there anyway that you can get a message back from Snakebit to hear how he and is family is doing and post it for us all to read?
While money is certainly needed - is there anything else he needs that we could help with?

Regards...

#43: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:15 pm
    —
Well done BK! It is good to see the clan close ranks and come to the assistance of a fellow member! I think Scooby is correct about the total, the clan is not done yet!

#44: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm
    —
Never prouder of being a BK member...

#45: Re: A BK Member Needs Our Help! Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm
    —
is there a way to do a "bank transfer" at the moment i can't activate my paypal account! (have to call the help center to activate my account but it is closed at 7:00pm  i have to wait for the weekend but the donation i over then. Sad )

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4