Hello
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:10 pm
    —
just wanted to say hello,and hope everyone is doing well
i decided to take a break for a lil bit ..or atleast till the new maps come up,so i started playing assassins creed.which i have to say is pretty cool  Very Happy
anyway i hope everyone is doing well,and ill see you all on the battlefield in the near future

and i still cant see my sig in my posts.did someone take it  away from me?

#2: Re: Hello Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:12 am
    —
Hey H1N1!

Totally understand the map thing...good to know about Assassin's Creed.

I see your sig fine

#3: Re: Hello Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:14 am
    —
Enjoy some time off and I'll see you in the server next week.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Hello Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:15 am
    —
Hey H1N1 i play it also and love it

#5: Re: Hello Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:13 am
    —
yeah ive only got like 4 hours into the game,but really like the style of it,and the graphics are pretty sweet to....looking forward to part 2 and brotherhood allready..oh yeah and revelations  Very Happy
i almost thought about installing world at war again to but then i thought of the lengthy patches that come with it  Crying or Very sad

and as for my sig i must be the only one who cant see it for some reason ...oh well

see you guys soon  Exclamation

#6: Re: Hello Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:36 am
    —
Can you see our sigs? If not then perhaps your av software, browser or firewall/router may be blocking the image site.

#7: Re: Hello Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:41 am
    —
Good to know H1N1
Enjoy the time off and will see you soon
see your sig just fine

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1