You are awesome.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#1: You are awesome. Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 am
    —
Hello friends! PewPewDude here! there very same in your servers every so often. Stopped by to thank you for running superb servers with easy going people  Smile

#2: Re: You are awesome. Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 am
    —
Thanks Pew Pew...we try...it's not easy sometimes...but we try.

#3: Re: You are awesome. Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am
    —

HeHawKilLer wrote (View Post):

Thanks Pew Pew...we try...it's not easy sometimes...but we try.

You all do very well! you handle rule breakers in a timely manor, but not without warnings first, and i have yet to meet one of you i did not like.  Smile
I wish MW2 had dedicated servers, as a P&F server or two would have made that a much better game.

#4: Re: You are awesome. Author: AxManCometh PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:01 pm
    —
I. Know I've played against you a few times and laugh everytime i see you name  Very Happy  Why not join?

#5: Re: You are awesome. Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 pm
    —

AxManCometh wrote (View Post):

I. Know I've played against you a few times and laugh everytime i see you name  Very Happy  Why not join?

Funny you should ask that, as i have submitted my app  Very Happy just need to get home so i can get on TS and talk to the appropriate people  Smile

#6: Re: You are awesome. Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 pm
    —
Nice to see you on the website, please dont forget to join us on Team Speak.  Reference the following link for information.

-->Team Speak<--

#7: Re: You are awesome. Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:51 pm
    —

Silent_Wolf wrote (View Post):

Nice to see you on the website, please dont forget to join us on Team Speak.  Reference the following link for information.

-->Team Speak<--

I thank you for the link, Silent_Wolf.  Smile

#8: Re: You are awesome. Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 pm
    —
hurry and get that guy an orange vest so that we get a chance to kill him Wink

#9: Re: You are awesome. Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm
    —

LADYHAWK wrote (View Post):

hurry and get that guy an orange vest so that we get a chance to kill him Wink

Psh, If i don't kill you first  Razz

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1