?????????
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: ????????? Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:31 am
    —
Does anyone that knows me from black ops play WaW ?? is it crouch only?  still debating on re-installing it and its lengthy patches  Question  Question  Shocked

#2: Re: ????????? Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 am
    —
It is crouch and walk with sights up. Run applies the same it does in BO.

#3: Re: ????????? Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 am
    —
Come on in..We'll show ya the ropes.. Hope to see ya soon..

#4: Re: ????????? Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:51 am
    —
Rules are the same i believe. All perks allowed. All guns allowed. Walk with sights up or Crouch at all times. You may run only from direct fire or from a grenade. No foul language of any kind. No bunny hops and ect.

In my opinion, W@W i love it. Not because of the fact that its one of the few games i own but because every game is a different feel. Also for it to last as long as it is and is still going strong is incredible. We usually get a full server during the weekends and sometimes during the weekdays as well.  I would say go for it! I agree that the patches are a bit lengthy.. i think its worth it. aside from the usual annoyance like rifle nades and pistol walkers. Besides!  The W@W BK players and I need fresh meat!!
Hopefully we'll get to see you on it soon Very Happy

#5: Re: ????????? Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:29 am
    —
installing the patches now.........see you on the battlefield   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

#6: Re: ????????? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 am
    —
Here is the IP  8.12.17.116:28960

I play from time to time not often I stink at that game too.

#7: Re: ????????? Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 am
    —
the only thing that i dread is starting allll over again...never should have uninstalled it...is it all stock maps? or a mod server? i think in mod servers you auto rank..either way ill prob be on tonight or the next

#8: Re: ????????? Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:12 am
    —
no mod

#9: Re: ????????? Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm
    —
figures i install the game and all the patches  1.1 to 1.7  turn the game on and it says version 1.6..so i try to re-install patch 1.7 and it says i allready have it installed.......allways have had problems with this game  now i remember why i deleted it  Evil or Very Mad

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1