Tomahawk of the day
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Tomahawk of the day Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:59 am
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

if you watch it full screen u can see it ricochets off the bus   :P

he had just killed me from that spot 5 seconds b4 so i respawned and threw it where he was

#2: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: ARRGGHHHLocation: Ohio PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 am
    —
Very Cool!!!!

#3: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: BahmachLocation: Spring Hill, Florida PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 am
    —
Awesome shot either way!!!

#4: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:04 am
    —
I've never used the Tomahawk, maybe now I'll try it out.
Good arm by the way!!!  Baseball or Horse Shoes???

#5: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:43 pm
    —
At this point, I resign and will never play on the opposite side from that man.  If he can do that with a Tomahawk, I just dont wanna play no mores.  Very Happy  Nicely done

#6: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:58 pm
    —
I hardly ever spawn in less than 10 secs so no chance of me pulling off a revenge kill ;-(

#7: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 pm
    —

UchiMata wrote (View Post):

I hardly ever spawn in less than 10 secs so no chance of me pulling off a revenge kill ;-(

Me either... I seam to always die the second after the timer rolls over.  Evil or Very Mad

#8: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm
    —

TwoFour wrote (View Post):

I've never used the Tomahawk, maybe now I'll try it out.
Good arm by the way!!!  Baseball or Horse Shoes???

ha ha actually its a little of both   Very Happy

#9: Re: Tomahawk of the day Author: big_red04092Location: WESTBROOK, MAINE PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]
i've got like 5 other times i've done it its great

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1