Hello all!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Hello all! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm
    —
I'm back.

First off I'd like to apologize to one and all, for all the problems, issues and grief I could have caused with my questionable opinions and behavior. Thanks to the perspective of time I see now how my deeds were unacceptable and inappropriate.

After joining some clans and quitting them, I noticed that my first clan- BK was really the best and the most entertaining one.

If anyone feels ofended by my past actions, I'm sorry.

I hope the time and effort I donated to BK was not forgotten.

As for the future, it's probation period for me. The time will show if I am ready to rejoin the group.

Cheers to all my friends and buddies and hello to the vast group of new members.

#2: Re: Hello all! Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:01 pm
    —
Welcome back Sin !
Now...
SHINE MY SHOES !!!!!!
Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Hello all! Author: UFANS PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm
    —
Welcome back.

#4: Re: Hello all! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm
    —
Welcome back, and I hope to see you around a bit more often.

#5: Re: Hello all! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 pm
    —
welcome home laughy man  Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Hello all! Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 am
    —
Welcome back. Just 1 thing...NO PISTOL WALKING

#7: Re: Hello all! Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 am
    —
I was much deadlier with my M1 Carbine than I ever was with a pistol Wink anyways now it's FAL mostly.

#8: Re: Hello all! Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:33 am
    —
Ok that'll be fine. No knives,,I got sliced up pretty good today by Stingray

#9: Re: Hello all! Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:23 am
    —
Look forward to hearing the classic sinister laugh soon...

#10: Re: Hello all! Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:00 am
    —
Revolver is still the best weapon even without pistol walking... haha Very Happy

#11: Re: Hello all! Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 am
    —
Welcome back Sinister.  Leave your guns in my office and grab a high viz jacket (for the duration of probation).  lol
See you in battle bud

#12: Re: Hello all! Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:49 am
    —
Welcome back Sinister!

#13: Re: Hello all! Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am
    —
i do miss the sinister laugh. they leave but always come back lol
welcome aboard

#14: Re: Hello all! Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:58 pm
    —
Welcome back, Sin.

Sabo.

#15: Re: Hello all! Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:59 pm
    —
welcome back sinister Exclamation

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3