Just Wanted To Say Thanks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Just Wanted To Say Thanks Author: Psychofly PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 am
    —
Just thought I'd register and say Hi. I played in your server tonight for the first time and stayed on for about 5 hours. It's nice to see a well run server where the admins actively enforce the rules. I haven't played a crouch server in ages and it's way more fun. So tense.
Had fun .. so thanks from Scotland Smile

#2: Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:13 am
    —
Thanks! Its always great to hear some positive feed back. You should visit us on TS some time we have several members from Scotland.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks Author: TotenkofLocation: Edmond,OK PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 am
    —
Thanks alot and hope to see you around!

#4: Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks Author: Psychofly PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 am
    —
Well if any of your Scottish members like LAN parties send them our way Smile www.gumpcom.com. We're Scotland's biggest LAN and we're always looking for new people to come along. There's not a strong enough Scottish gaming community so it's always nice to see more.

I'll be back on the servers, me and my mate both loved playing with you guys tonight Smile

#5: Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:55 am
    —
Great to hear from you and thanks.  Your always welcome.  Smile

#6: Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 am
    —
Thanks for stopping by, always a joy to have nice positive people surrounding us.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1