Computer Dust
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

#16: Re: Computer Dust Author: PFGreenLabelLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 pm
    —
Good luck with them results mate!

#17: Re: Computer Dust Author: SoldatLocation: Sioux City, Iowa PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:22 am
    —
if you're using an air compressor keep in mind that unless you have a excellent capture system on it you be blowing moisture and machine oil particles onto your components. Use canned air. It may be more expensive but in the long term it could save you a shorted board or components.

#18: Re: Computer Dust Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm
    —
I have been using my Compressor now, with the moisture filter to trap all the "Liquids"..Seems to be fine for me. I am just using it to clear out the dust build up on the fans, not using it more than 1 minute at the most...

#19: Re: Computer Dust Author: yupitsme PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:13 pm
    —
air compressors are the best, u never run out of air , i have a  5 gallon oil free  compressor bought for 50 bucks on sale and it can go up to 150 psi, best thing i have, does everything fixes flat tires an such,

and blowing my puter out, lol.

for moisture, there is always moisture in the air, the air you breath, in a compressor an such , i would think all electronic companys knows this and all parts are durable to

with stand the normal enviroment an blown air, it just depends on the pressure u have it set.

if everybody worried about moiosture, after using a compressor keep the puter off for a about 15 mins so it can evaporate ,  even caned air puts out moisture, the can freezes only because

u are expanding air from a compressed state .

If uyou are using a for examplke a 500 gallon compressor, yes , u will have to watch out for oil an such , an have to regulate the pressure ,

Bad Karma -> Product Reviews

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2