Crew Sig
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Crew Sig Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:29 pm
    —
OK, Here is a task for the sig maker looking for a challenge.

My in game name for 8yrs plus has been WreckinCrew.
When I came aboard with -BK-, I had to shorten it due to limitations of how many characters one can have in a name.  Add the -BK- and tha is 4 extra, so it would not fit.
Anyway, if anyone is upto the challenge of making a sig for me, I'd be very appreciative.  I have some ideas, but I am flexible as I like the work I have seen thus far.

Thanks in advance.

-Crew

#2: Re: Crew Sig Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:47 pm
    —
Hey Ill work on for you, what would you like to see in a sig, and do you want me to put wreckingcrew in it or just crew? I was thinking of doing one with heavy machinery, kind of goes good with the name.

yo add me on msn or xfire, have a more direct response from you,

xfire = deltaflash
email = adam.morrisey [at] hotmail [dot] com

#3: Re: Crew Sig Author: WrcknCrwLocation: Chicago, IL - USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:05 pm
    —
Quick answer, WreckinCrew for the sig.
You have a good idea of what i am thinking.  More definitive - a wrecking ball on fire with a mean face surrounded by bullets directed at the enemy or direction of the penjalim swing.

FYI - I don't use Xfire.  
email is no problem if needed.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1