Im going to be a Father!!!!!!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 pm
    —
Just a few days ago,  after a few medical worries over the past couple years, my wife Allison came down stairs with tears in her eyes and a joyful exspression on her voice in little more than a whisper told me she was pregnant!  This is a huge blessing and I'm so very excited I just had to tell my BK family, as the rest of my family and inlaws will find out this afternoon at our fathers. Day BBQ.

#2: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm
    —
Congratulations Kortuse...So today is your day just the same...Happy Fathers Day

#3: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 pm
    —
Ah, those distant memories!
Congratulations.

#4: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm
    —
congratulations!!!!

#5: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: WindriderLocation: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm
    —
Congratz to you both!!!

#6: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: MiniPurpleLocation: Kent, United Kingdom PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:04 pm
    —
Congraulations ! All the best to you both (well three) x

#7: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm
    —
Kortuse, that is awesome news, my firend!  My wife and I have been down the medical road with pregnancies as well, so we know the stress and struggle it can be.  My prayers will be with you...

#8: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 am
    —
Big grats to both of u......

Sabo.

#9: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 am
    —
hey congrats man its a life changer but the pay off is knowing that u have done your part to keep the human race goin good job your home will truly blessed, anyone can be a dad it takes a real man to be a father good job and wish you and your new family all the best. oh and i best be gettin a cigar in the mail aye!!! lol

#10: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am
    —
Well Happy Father's Day Kortuse!!!

#11: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:51 am
    —
Congrats...and happy fathers day!

#12: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 am
    —
Congratulations!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#13: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:18 am
    —
Congrats to you and your wife.!.!.!

#14: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: SarumLocation: Thousand Oaks, California PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 am
    —
Congrats, Cherish every moment Kortuse! They grow so darn fast!

#15: Re: Im going to be a Father!!!!!!! Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:13 am
    —
Congratulations to you both!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3