Cars of BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous1234  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#46: Re: Cars of BK Author: NQSonicLocation: Detroit, MI (USA) PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 pm
    —
Just got this today. No it doesn't have a Hemi, but it was free!!

#47: Re: Cars of BK Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 pm
    —
Free?

#48: Re: Cars of BK Author: NQSonicLocation: Detroit, MI (USA) PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:33 pm
    —
One of the perks of my job is a company supplied car. I don't pay anything, maint., insurance, gas, nothing. We get them new for 3 yrs. or 100K miles, whichever comes first. I've never made it to 3 yrs yet. Stipulations are it has to have 4 doors, be domestic, nothing over 6 cylinders, and under $30k. That ride gets 30mpg and makes 292HP. It has just about every option you can get. It's going to take me weeks just to figure out all the functions on the touch screen. Damn thing doesn't even have a key! I have a "fob" that I carry in my pocket. When I get close to the car all the doors unlock. Once inside I just push a button and it starts. I think I can program it so it will shut down the car and lock the doors as I walk away from it with the fob.

Coolest company car I've ever had in my career!

#49: Re: Cars of BK Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:17 pm
    —
Nice ride Sonic!

#50: Re: Cars of BK Author: DarthEdwardLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 pm
    —
Just to give an update on where I'm at going to install frame back on car on the week end
My Olds 350 total rebuilt and same with the T350 Auto.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous1234  :| |:
Page 4 of 4