Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: LEGENDLocation: Hell Town, CO PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:57 pm
    —
Are we going to forfeit? Need someone with WaW to do match prep like ASAP for this, please.

Start Date: Sunday, July 03, 2011 Start Time: 01:00 PM
End Date: Sunday, July 03, 2011 Ending Time: 05:00 PM
Category:   Matches
Description: Objective:
The winning team will be one that achieves the best overall score at the end of the six matches.

Game rules:
- We moves only squatting (crouch);
- No spectators are allowed;
- The walk erect is only possible to escape a grenade or fire is prohibited in any other situation;
- For each team can only be a sniper and one heavy machine gun;

Weapons:
Here you specify the weapons and accessories allowed.
- Guns, all allowed;
- Single-shot rifles, all allowed. (Accessories allowed: only bayonet)
- Semi-automatic rifles, all allowed. (Accessories allowed: everything with the exclusion of lauch rocket and ammunition shells increased)
- Light machine guns, all allowed. (Accessories allowed: everything with the exception of ammunition increased)
- Heavy Gunner, all allowed. (Accessories allowed: all with the exception of telescope)
- Sniper, all allowed the exclusion of the Garand. (Accessories Allowed: none)
- Granade primary, all;
- Special Grenades, all;

Perck:

bonus 1, are permitted:
- 2 x Satchel Charges;
- Bomb squad;
- Bouncing Betty x 2;

Bonus 2 are permitted:
- Gas Mask;
- Sleight of hand;
- Shades;

Bonus 3 are permitted:
- Steady Aim;
- Dead silence;
- Iron Lungs;

Settings:
- PunkBuster enabled;
- Spawn protection 10 seconds, visible;
- Friendly fire, enabled;
- Radar (compass), enabled;
- Running / sprinting, enabled;
- UAV Recon, disabled;
- Vehicles, disabled;
- Artillery fire, disabled;
- Dogs, disabled.

Rotation Maps:
a) the maps will be three (3), every map will be played twice with exchange spawn;
b) the challenging team will choose one map, the team challenged will choose the other two;
c) The NOCS team for every new map will always Marines / NOCS;
d) the choice can only be made between maps of the original game.
e) match limit, no limit of time;
f) target score: 1,000 points for every map

Court game:
- The postponement of the match may be required only until 48 hours before the start of the match.
- It is not permitted to leave the current game prematurely, otherwise the team will automatically lose for 1000-0.
- The game will be interrupted or postponed only if the server goes out of service.

Team captain:
both teams will elect a team leader to be a player in this match and all matches will be the only spokesman of his team during the game.

Reserves and substitutions:- Substitutions can be lates just before the start of every map and never during the course of the game.
- To a race they must be present for all ten players, otherwise the team will automatically lose for 1000-0
- If one or more players during the course of a game, they had to disconnect the game will not be stopped and the player in question can fall at any time.

IMPORTANT: EVERYTHING WHICH IS NOT ABOVE AND IS NOT STATED MUST BE CONSIDERED INVALID AND NOT ALLOWED

www.nocsteam.it

Date / Time Challenge:
July 3rd, 2011 @ 3pm Eastern; 9pm CET (Central Europe Timezone)

Game:
Call of Duty-World at War

Mode:
Team Death Match

MOD:
Open Warfare N.O.C.S. edition - Hardcore mode.

Server:

Game Server IP 62.149.197.159: 28960

The game servers will be set CW mode for at least 48 hours before the match; Any additional comments on its setting should be communicated in writing to the challenging team within 24 hours before the race.

Password:
password to access the game servers will be notified via email or private message from a staff member of the team challenger, when the regulation will be specified meeting.

Number of Players: 10 vs 10

Time Limit: 20 min.

3 Maps x 2 round = 6 matchs

FIRST MAP

- Hanger 1° Round: NOCS Allies and BK Axis

- Hanger 2° Round: (change spawn) NOCS Axis and BK Allies

SECOND MAP

- Airfield 1° Round: NOCS Allies and BK Axis

- Airfield 2° Round: (change spawn) NOCS Axis and BK Allies

THIRD MAP

-Outskirts 1° Round: NOCS Allies and BK Axis

-Outskirts 2° Round: (change spawn) NOCS Axis and BK Allies

#2: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: LEGENDLocation: Hell Town, CO PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 am
    —
Match has been cancelled and I've been informed there shall be no more scrims in WaW.

#3: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:29 am
    —
For now...maybe til end of summer.

#4: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm
    —
Who's descision ?
We are about 10 players holding that game on our shoulders, dont cut us from the funniest part of it... scrims.
If the occasion comes we should'nt say no and try to participate. We may even ask to regulars (non-members) to participate.
No scrims or activities means the death of the game.
Or it may be what BK want with BF3 coming ?

over.

#5: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: pfrman PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:13 pm
    —
dont want to come off sounding unpolite or un friendly.

1) you guys that play waw only are free to have events...grab an admin/get it posted on calendar/ and run events

2) the scrim that was canceled was scheduled on may 31st.... seems no one wants to step up and lead it

now for the tricky part, failure of our bad company 2 members to oganize and lead their own events, led to that servers' downfall

if you want waw, fight for it otherwise it to will pass anlong the wayside(imho)

#6: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:16 pm
    —
hey people....I know im not about as much as I would like but we do have a match co ordinating team thats very experienced in W@W and we are ready when needed but not alot of W@W players like to play on modded servers hence why I didnt step up to this one......We prefer fair play on our own server.....just my five pence in here Smile

#7: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:25 pm
    —
just read this is it still on?

im ready to tag and bag

bags

sorry been off sick

mod maps are ok i can deal with that  but unless they have a server up with them on it to get a feel for the maps, i wont play blind)

#8: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: pfrman PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:21 pm
    —
i guess the point i was trying to make is dont expect members that more/orless play BlOps only to set up events for waw, not saying we dont care about the fate of our waw server, but our time is spent in the game we play, if you need admin help for an event plz ask. You are the path to your own salvation here, no ones going to do it for you.

FYI the first i even knew about this match was when Legend made this post.

#9: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: LEGENDLocation: Hell Town, CO PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 pm
    —
Pfrman, please refer back to this same forum category where I made the initial post for the match. It was announced well ahead of time as well as announced on TS multiple times when I finally managed to iron out all the detail, something that took 20 emails to accomplish.

I made the first post on May 31st, a full month ago: http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9078
It has also been on the calendar since that day.

I don't know anything about any mods or modded maps why some felt discouraged to pick this up onto their shoulders.. in fact the same day I emailed them to cancel the match they emailed me to ask if we could host the match on our server....so there would not have been any mods in-place. Is one of the three maps not a "standard" map, then?

Luke has decided no more matches in WaW - at least not during the summer - and he requested I cancel the match after noticing my post wondering why no one had done anything to prepare for it.

I'll happily keep setting up WaW matches but you guys that play the game must pick up the slack.

Ta

#10: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 pm
    —
im more than happy.....the probs with the modded server is some players get 'bugs' after visiting those type servers so some of us got put off....
as for commanding W@W matches, we prepped so well on all maps, we know them like a fine wine Smile
I will be more than happy to command W@W scrims after the summer if you like, just pm me to check everything and I can help Smile

#11: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: pfrman PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 pm
    —
Legend,

Please dont misconstrue my "FYI" comment to mean you didnt do your best to make people aware of the match.
As i dont hardly ever play WaW anymore and have my own "in game" time cocentrated on Black ops, i just missed all announcements prior to this...my fault not yours.

#12: Re: Match is almost here - no one has set-up preps Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:01 am
    —
Here is why I canceled this event.

1st We had on less then 36hrs till the match and no one had steeped up to attend or run the match.

2nd It is a holiday in the US and most of the W@W players (We estimate some where between 10-15 active W@W players) are US players so that would reduce the pool of players available.

3rd Its just unlikely with the number of players who W@W we would get 10 people on at the same time.

4th I thought it would be best to give notice then to just fail to have the number of players we need at the time of the match.

If you have any questions please let me know.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1