BC2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1234Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: BC2 Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 pm
    —
do you guys have a Bad Company server? if so is it crouch style? thinking of re-installing that since i keep having problems with WaW

#2: Re: BC2 Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:22 pm
    —
Bk does'nt support that game anymore but, a couple of members still play though.
If you reinstall it, add me as friend... i play Bc2 almost exclusivly......till BF3 will come out.
RifleDan.

#3: Re: BC2 Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 pm
    —
We use to have 3 BC2 servers even had the #1 ranked server for some time. We will have BF3 servers latter this year.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: BC2 Author: DFMhellboyLocation: Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 pm
    —
Hit me with a friend request as well. A few buddies and I still play allot and make a tight squad.  You're welcome to hop in if you like. RifleDan I am going to send you a request as well if it's cool.

#5: Re: BC2 Author: MisterMadd PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 am
    —
I still play BC2 since I don't play any of the COD series.  You can usually find me on the *SAS*, stars and strips clan rush server.

#6: Re: BC2 Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 pm
    —
thats cool ..do you guys play the veitnam pack or not? dont want to buy it if you guys dont play that version ?

#7: Re: BC2 Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:32 pm
    —
No vietnam for me...

#8: Re: BC2 Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:52 pm
    —
ok im re-installing right now..hopefully i can remember my login name and password  Confused
ill let you know how it goes,and what my name is

#9: Re: BC2 Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 pm
    —
hey when i get back i might play a game or two

#10: Re: BC2 Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 am
    —
well i downloaded my hard copy and kept getting an error on the patches,so i bout the combo deal off steam for 30 bux and downloading it now..have to start fresh i guess  Sad

#11: Re: BC2 Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm
    —
You shouldn't have to start over.  As long as you can remember your EA login, your character and progress are stored online.  If you don't remember your login, you can retrieve it via your email address.  You may have to go to ea.com to do that though.

#12: Re: BC2 Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 am
    —
ok im all set
played a lil last night,and boy its gonna take some getting use to again lol
anyway my screen name is RZA.  dont forget the period at the end..hope to get some friend invites soon  Very Happy

#13: Re: BC2 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:18 am
    —
Why the name change. I have not played in a long time might jump in sometime and look u up.

#14: Re: BC2 Author: H1N1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 am
    —
well RZA was the name ive had since day 1 of cod4 , and for every game after that besides Black ops. All my stats from BC2 when i 1st got it  are under RZA,and H1N1 was allready used  Sad
anyway ive been playing it for the past couple days and im getting addicted to it allll over again  Very Happy im getting burned out on cod,and insanley huge maps,vehicles,and mass destruction are pretty fun..and i love sniping  Cool
if the game was played at a slower pace and a lil more tactical it would be perfect

i have to say i do miss my tomahawk from time to time still,but i wasnt that impressed with the new maps,and if black ops doesnt get good mod tools,ill most likely stick to cod4 competition league,and stay with BC2,and then BC3 when it arives

#15: Re: BC2 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 pm
    —
Did you get my friends request ??? I am getting a little burnt out on BOPS myself. Never was any good at all on BC2 but played a hour or so last night and had fun. Even with out my TS mates. I have to say gaming is  alot more fun with TS and talking with friends.

BTW just keep that tomahawk in your back pocket

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1234Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 4