UPDATE PROBLEM
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: UPDATE PROBLEM Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 pm
    —
Did the update and now I get this.....Error says'

Could not load image theater_up_arrow  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now, still get the same error message. Any suggestions?

#2: Re: UPDATE PROBLEM Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:22 pm
    —
Had an issue like that long time back when it first came out. I did a couple reinstalls and no joy. What I did finally do was uninstall and make sure all my files were gone before reinstalling. The was a corrupt file and despite uninstalling the game it was still remaining. So make sure the folders are gone and your registry is clean before doing the reinstall. I use system mechanic for cleaning and checking my registry but any good cleaner will do the job. After that the reinstall worked for me.

#3: Re: UPDATE PROBLEM Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 pm
    —
Use this software to uninstall it, after it uninstalls, it will run a power scrubber and clean any remains of the software in your registry.   http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.html  it;s free...

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1