video card
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: video card Author: target PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:51 am
    —
Just wanted to know if this is a good card?  http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=128507&Sku=E145-0459  

the system it will be going in is an I7 6 gig of ram, 24inch LED mon.

thanks for the feed back....

#2: Re: video card Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 pm
    —
Apears to be a powerfull card! just make sure you have room in your case, as it apears to be rather long and a decent power suply.

#3: Re: video card Author: UFANS PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:56 pm
    —
If you are in need of a bigger case look into the Haf X or the Haf 932, both are great cases with plenty of room.

#4: Re: video card Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm
    —
I have the GTX 460, its a good card. Bought it with my last upgrade. I did note an increase in performance when I upgraded my power supply though. I had a 650 and decided to go with a 1000 with the upgrade. It did make a difference in my fps in game so make sure you have the power to run it.

#5: Re: video card Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm
    —

WolfFang wrote (View Post):

I have the GTX 460, its a good card. Bought it with my last upgrade. I did note an increase in performance when I upgraded my power supply though. I had a 650 and decided to go with a 1000 with the upgrade. It did make a difference in my fps in game so make sure you have the power to run it.

I have the GTX460SC...Nvidia said Min. 450 watts...I upgraded to the 650 watt power supply...works great!!!

#6: Re: video card Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 pm
    —
The power requirements for the linked card is 700 MINIMUM. keep that in mined. =)
That much because they crammed 2 cards in to one.

#7: Re: video card Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 am
    —

UFANS wrote (View Post):

If you are in need of a bigger case look into the Haf X or the Haf 932, both are great cases with plenty of room.

I use the HAF 912 and love it.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1