Gift 4 Ladyhawk
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am
    —
Heya Mama....

i finished your Sig. Now i have a Tennis Elbow^^ hope you like it!

greetings Herc

#2: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am
    —
wow.....thanks Herc its amazing Smile

#3: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am
    —
Sad

Ive been replaced.

#4: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 am
    —
Thats one of best sig's i ever  seen.

Great work Hera.

Sabo.

#5: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 am
    —
wow that s a very nice sig

#6: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:34 am
    —
Very good Heraclas. Captures the essence of a cool lady in the middle of the mayhem all around.

#7: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 pm
    —
Really Herc, is THAT the best you can do?  

Razz  Razz    

Seriously that is some pretty fine work there...I liked Lady's sig before, but this one totally transcends our Lady into a whole new plane...

It's like the fabrics of space are being ripped apart by her presence to show what lies beyond...

Plus I like the model you used...kinda reminds me of Lelu from the movie 5th Element...  Cool

#8: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm
    —
good to know that you like it Lady!

hehe i can do better i think ,i've just started to learn this style :)

@Silent_Wolf
90% of my sigs are replaced.....here you can see all my old sigs i did for BK

klick to enlarge...

#9: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 pm
    —
Wow, seeing the quality of you output all in one place -
I'll have to get you guys to generate me a new sig every month ...
I still have the original you did for me ... I just so happen to like the "Ninja" droid.

#10: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm
    —
there's no problem with changing the signature.....as well, i like the droid sig better Smile

#11: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm
    —

Silent_Wolf wrote (View Post):

Sad

Ive been replaced.

you havent been replaced mate......I love changing styles every now and then as you should know by now as I have changed my sig about 5 times in the last year....
I love them all and they each hold a special place in my heart as they were created with care and compassion as only true designers can pen Smile

#12: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 am
    —
Hey Wolf... you're wrong. It's me who has been replaced... haha!

Nice job herc... lookin good...

#13: Re: Gift 4 Ladyhawk Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:28 am
    —
(imagine a would be designer with his mouth hanging open...cuz that's happening here)

Where to begin....  awesome work.  Nuff said.  I will work toward the place that you now dwell.  Long journey to be sure.

Well done.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1