New Fantasy sigs up for grabs...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: New Fantasy sigs up for grabs... Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 pm
    —
Here's my latest creations...

I tend to lean towards fantasy or dream-like surreal artwork...sometimes the main render won't always be clear or sharp but that's actually part of the concept...

I call them "Out of the Vortex"...couldn't decide which one I liked better...tried using the render two different ways...

Hope you enjoy them! Feedback always appreciated!  Cool

#2: Re: New Fantasy sigs up for grabs... Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm
    —
Like 'em both! The second render made my eyes dart around looking for stuff to see ... active participation.

#3: Re: New Fantasy sigs up for grabs... Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm
    —
I like the first one personally.  The color and movement are good with a strong focal point.  Nice work!

#4: Re: New Fantasy sigs up for grabs... Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 pm
    —
Thanks guys!

They were fun to make...once I had finished the bottom one, something told me to render it in a different way hence the top one...

I have to admit, the more I do these types of sigs the easier it's getting...and I found a cpl of sites with really sharp renders & c4ds, etc...

Like Herc said, once you get the top 3 things down to a science, aka c4ds, depth and blending, the graphics world is your oyster...  Wink

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1