Gadgets Disappear after Windows Update!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Gadgets Disappear after Windows Update! Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:15 pm
    —
I use a few gadgets to monitor my system temps.  I can't seem to find the fix to this new issue. I just recently updated MS Windows 7 x64 with the following Updates:

[img][/img]

Since then, some of my monitoring gadgets are not working correctly, circled in red (see Insert):

[img][/img]

I have restarted the comp and uninstalled and reinstalled the gadgets and that don't seem to help. Anyone else have this issue or the fix?

Thanks for your help in advance!

#2: Re: Gadgets Disappear after Windows Update! Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 pm
    —
Try another system monitoring gadget.  See if it is a global issue or just with that specific gadget.

#3: Re: Gadgets Disappear after Windows Update! Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 pm
    —
It's Specific.....I can run a different one.....Maybe it has to do with NVidia also....not sure...

#4: Re: Gadgets Disappear after Windows Update! Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 pm
    —
wait a few days they will have a new version for u

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1