Out of retirement for a day... haha
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:06 am
    —
Well I decided to download some renders and work on some graphics for a bit... and I came up with this:

Partly inspired by one of Hercs tuts... but not entirely. I'm trying to work on my smudging, because I suck at smudging.

#2: Re: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:14 am
    —
Nice work!

#3: Re: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am
    —
wow good job...this rocks! really like that sig....
only...you did it a bit quick with the text Smile maybe a bevel & amboss with an little gradient overlay or so would m,ake this one perfect.

and smudging is absolutely the hardest part

#4: Re: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 pm
    —
very nice and its one of my favorite  game!Commander Sheppard what will you do?

#5: Re: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: Immolation PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 pm
    —
Thanks guys. And @Herc, you're right. The text was driving me crazy, but I was too lazy last night to do anything about it... haha!

#6: Re: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am
    —

Immolation wrote (View Post):

Thanks guys. And @Herc, you're right. The text was driving me crazy, but I was too lazy last night to do anything about it... haha!

haha i have always the same problem lol....

#7: Re: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: Immolation PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:30 pm
    —
Well I changed it... I'll probably experiment with the text some more. Not sure if I like it yet.

#8: Re: Out of retirement for a day... haha Author: TracerLocation: Chesapeake, VA. PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 pm
    —
Looks good, I love the almost smokey look to it. Like a light dusting. Cool.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1