Request for a new sig.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Request for a new sig. Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 pm
    —
- What theme would you like?  Please see my Photobucket  album for ideas.

- What main text, example: your name or what ever you would like.  BPMcMANUS

- What subtext?  Of course you know, this means war!

- Do you have any pictures that you would like incorporated?  Yes, from the included link.  I've included 3 images of operators; your best judgement is fine.  One  
 important element for me would be the badge; if you could include it as a background embossing, I would really be grateful.

http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z330/BPMcManus/

- Do you want your sig light or dark in color? I suppose darker would be good; maybe with red lettering.  Please, no flairing letters.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Respectfully,

Brian

#2: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 pm
    —
I'll take this one!   Very Happy

#3: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 pm
    —
I do this for you!

#4: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm
    —
Okay we got both of you looking to work on this one.  I'll Flip a coin.  Someone call it.

#5: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 pm
    —
Wow!  Thanks for the swift response; I'm sure it will look great!  I've been checking out all of the examples of the team's collective work and I'm very impressed.  Thanks for the effort!

#6: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:09 pm
    —
Well this is my creation Silent Wolf....so we can see what Herc comes up with, and then BPMcMANUS can decide which he wants!!  CHEERS!!!  Very Happy

http://i55.tinypic.com/ngpsef.png

#7: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: TracerLocation: Chesapeake, VA. PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm
    —
Nice Kula. I look forward to what Herc pulls out. Just an FYI, you might want to pull the words out alittle more. Kinda hard to read. But great work.

#8: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 pm
    —
Sig with more visible text:

#9: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: TracerLocation: Chesapeake, VA. PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:29 pm
    —
Looking good. I like that I can read the text now. Me likey...

#10: Re: Request for a new sig. Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm
    —
I really like what you did Kula!  I can't wait to see what Heracles comes up with.  You folks are really talented.  Thanks for the effort!

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1