RIP Cobra
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: RIP Cobra Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:56 pm
    —
RIP Cobra, you will be missed. At least you have gone to a better place than this world.

#17: Re: RIP Cobra Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:03 pm
    —
Rest in Peace, my friend...and my thoughts and prayers to his family....

#18: Re: RIP Cobra Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:05 pm
    —
Just like Cobra gave us fun and friendship, so did BK. It was a pleasure to know him, play with him, and to now remember his spirit as a gamer and member of this organization!

#19: Re: RIP Cobra Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm
    —

CapZac wrote (View Post):

Wow...when I first saw this, I was sure it was a different Cobra.  Shocking news, considering he was around my age (48?).  Don't know too much about him personally, but that he had a young son he talked about often.

I've spent countless hours playing BC2 with him and others here, and with his other clan.  Three things you could count on Cobra saying during a gaming session: 1) he is lagging 2) the other guy is cheating 3) and my favorite "oh that's bullshit" said in his southern accent.  Cobra's consistent whining in game was something you actually looked forward to and inspired conversation, banter and laughter.  Beyond the in game theatrics, deep down, Cobra was just plain good guy and I will miss and mourn him and pray for his family.

HA HA...yup!!!

#20: Re: RIP Cobra Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:39 am
    —
Luke, if you can, pass along all the well wishes of the BK family to Cobra's family.  He will be missed by many, perhaps a blessing, in a way.

(Raises a glass) Rest in Peace sir.

#21: Re: RIP Cobra Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:51 am
    —
My thoughts and respect to his familly and friends.

#22: Re: RIP Cobra Author: RichGflLocation: Redington Beach Florida PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 am
    —
I am so sorry to hear this. RIP Cobra, my prayers will be with you and your family.
RichgFL

#23: Re: RIP Cobra Author: GungerLocation: Fla PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:06 pm
    —
Sorry to hear

My prayers to all of the Family!

rip.....

#24: Re: RIP Cobra Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 pm
    —
Sadly after trying to get a address to send flowers to I have not been able to. Dose anyone have contact info for cobras family?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#25: Re: RIP Cobra Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm
    —
I will ask WannaB I think he knew Cobra personally

#26: Re: RIP Cobra Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 pm
    —
May he rest in Peace !

#27: Re: RIP Cobra Author: LawManLocation: Florida PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 pm
    —
Not the post I wanted to see when checking in on my BK freinds, RIP Cobra

#28: Re: RIP Cobra Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:06 am
    —
i m sorry to hear that all my prayer and thoughts go out to the family

#29: Re: RIP Cobra Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:19 am
    —
Here is the address for Cobra!

23497 Walker South Rd. Lot 6
Denham Springs, La 70726

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2