MW3 and dedicated servers.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: MW3 and dedicated servers. Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 pm
    —
It has been confirmed.

http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/103858062640693248

It is also now available for pre-order on Steam.

Also.

FIRST! XP

#2: Re: MW3 and dedicated servers. Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm
    —
I'll believe it when I see it. lol

#3: Re: MW3 and dedicated servers. Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:30 am
    —
Sooo....does this mean im out another $60? Lol.  I pretty much buy games for the Online experience.  No matter how i look at it games will eb expensive.  Whats the official word on BK, it was my understanding that if MW3 had dedis, we would support it?

#4: Re: MW3 and dedicated servers. Author: pfrman PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:14 am
    —
we are still waitting to see exactly whats offered...if we cant control our own server than prolly not...dedi's can come in many forms

not to mentioin they might want a individual subcription fee if they are run by activision(namely you can only login to their servers if you suscribe0...otherwise your stuck with peer-to-peer
just spitballing here we have no evidence or info on what they're going to do

#5: Re: MW3 and dedicated servers. Author: pfrman PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 am
    —
although after reading the twitter...that would seem that activsion rolled over for the PC crowd

#6: Re: MW3 and dedicated servers. Author: PewPewDudeLocation: Cheyenne PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 am
    —

pfrman wrote (View Post):

although after reading the twitter...that would seem that activsion rolled over for the PC crowd

From what i can tell, it will be going the way of black ops. If so then

FREEK YEAAAAA WOOP WOOOP WOOP WOOP.

But we really have no idea untill hopefully the COD convention.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1