skull sigs
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: skull sigs Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 pm
    —
comments welcome

#2: Re: skull sigs Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm
    —
love the first one

#3: Re: skull sigs Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm
    —
Like both - very good!

#4: Re: skull sigs Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:05 pm
    —
nr 1 coooooooooooooool
-i can feel the darkness :)

nr2
-i miss some flow here ,a few red sparkles around the skull ,for example

#5: Re: skull sigs Author: Drag0nBorn PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:21 am
    —
Remember everyone is a critic so no mater what one says remember that all your art is truely an expression of value. So well done on both of them and keep up the excelent work.

#6: Re: skull sigs Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:31 am
    —
I wouldn't call Herc a critic...he's more a guide and mentor who points out ways to improve art...his renderings are top notch as are his tutorials on how to make sig tags come alive...

Plus the fact that it's always good to hear what others think, whether it's something you want to hear or don't want to hear...for me personally it's hearing the opinion of someone who sees it from a different point of view...

Remember there is no such thing as a perfect piece of artwork...it can always be improved upon...

The first sig is very well done...the atmosphere is both haunting and chilling...great concept on this...

As for the second, I agree with Herc in that some things could've been added to make it stand out a bit more...those dark areas could be filled with lense flares, or c4ds or fractals...just something to liven up that dead space around the skull...the overall sweeping flow from left to right is a touch off...not that it has to be symetrical, but the right side seems a bit lonely...also try photo filters on the overall image to bring out more of the skull...in all nice concept that just needs some finer touches...

#7: Re: skull sigs Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:35 am
    —
Both of them i think is cool. Nr.1 the best tho. Great work.

Sabo.

#8: Re: skull sigs Author: D34TH_D34LERLocation: Corner Brook NL. Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:52 pm
    —
they are both pretty awesome but that first one is killer i love it...would suit me right good hehehe

#9: Re: skull sigs Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 am
    —
wow gone for couple days and alot of feed back....cool thanx everyone......if anythying some times theres not enought feedback.

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1